Hello Steve

Your comments I agree with totally.

At the moment the Toolbar Appendix could be a millstone around our necks, but I hope that it jogs
the design and user experience people into action. I have come across the problems you mention
about blank areas and no name. Also, I think there are too many toolbars and some are definitely
over the top with one only contains TWO tools.

I will stick with the Toolbar Appendix for now and will probably create one for the Draw Guide when
I start updating it to 7.0. The Draw Guide and Impress Guide are very closely related and there is
a lot of cross information to handle.

Regards
Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com