Introduction and request

Hello everyone!

I'm sorry for not following the instructions. I guess it was kind of rude
not to introduce myself, but in my defence, I'd like to say that I was in a
bit of a hurry when writing the previous email. Again, I'm sorry. Let me
start over.

My name is Rafał, I live in Poland, and my dream job is to become a
translator. I'm looking for opportunities to gain experience which will
help me to get started on this career path. I've been using LibreOffice for
some time now. I'm happy with it and believe that the idea of open-software
is the way to go. I'd be glad to help with the translation efforts of
LibreOffice documentation into the Polish language. My SSO username is:
rafalm

Kind regards,
Rafał Myśliwczyk