Hi Rafal

Please follow the instructions in the page

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Cloud

Regards
Olivier

Em 31/08/2020 05:50, Rafał Myśliwczyk escreveu:
Hello,

I'd like to become a translator for LibreOffice. I've already contacted
Marcin Popko, who is one of your associates, and was instructed to send you
a request for access to the resources under this url:
https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/
Could you grant me this access?

Kind regards,
Rafał Myśliwczyk