Hello,
I am translating the Base Guide into French. On page 41 of Chapter4 (Forms :
Spin buttons and scrollbars), I read :

"When the form is opened, the scrollbar must be told the current value of
the field to which it is linked. This macro is bound to *Form Properties >
Events > After record* change."

But in the properties of spin button nor of scrollbar I cannot find an event
of this name ?
does that mean : After updating ? while adjusting ?

Thank you for helping me to remove the doubt

Best regards,

Jean-Michel

-----
Jean-Michel,
LibO 6.4  sur Windows 10 x64 et Lubuntu 10.04

--
Sent from: http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/Documentation-f1645240.html