Hi,

I am a currently retired engineer / programmer / sales guy / business owner, based in Sydney,
Australia.

My first word processor was wordstar on CP/M. Along the way I have used Xerox Star, MacWrite,
Interleaf, Nissus, Word and Openoffice.

I recently went looking for a sample document and was disappointed with what was on offer and
figured it was time for me to chip in.

‚Äč
Bart Steanes