Hi,
I'd like to contribute to the LibreOffice docs, and the instructions on the
wiki say that I should "contact the Documentation leader through the
mailing list to obtain access to the LibreOffice Documentation folder on
TDF NextCloud." So that is what I am doing now.

I guess I should also introduce myself briefly. Not sure how much detail to
go into. I'm from Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada; it is the pretty
little capital city of this province. I have a background in physics and
computer science, but I've been working as a SR&ED technical writer, which
is a Canadian tax credit program. I mainly write technical reports, but I
am looking to get into software and API documentation. Because I am trying
to build a portfolio, I've been looking for open source projects to work
on. LibreOffice has been my Word doc tool of choice for a long time, so
when I recently saw a banner that asked for help I decided to take a look.
The Join the Documentation Team
<https://documentation.libreoffice.org/en/join-the-documentation-team/>
page is super friendly and inviting, unlike some other projects I've looked
into, so I'd like to see where I can help.

Travis

--
Travis Stewart
tstewart.writer@gmail.com