Appendix B Toolbars for the Impress Guide 7.0 is now the Drafts folder ready for its 1st review and
comment.

Creating this appendix has given me the opinion that toolbars have to be seriously looked at as to
a toolbar’s purpose and usability. I do feel that some of these toolbars could be deleted. I would
like some opinions on this topic.

Also, tool names should be looked at for correct spelling and capitalisation. These errors I cannot
correct because I have no experience in editing software.

To close with, some of the names given in Visible Buttons list do not match the actual name given
on the toolbar. This definitely needs fixing.

Regards
Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com