Base Guide 7.0 outline

Hello everybody, Dan,
I have uploaded an outline of base guide 7.0 in 7.0 folder of Base Guide folder on Nextcloud. Please give any suggestion/Feedback you have. I will wait till 24 August and after that I will start working on chapter 1- Introducing Base.

Pulkit Krishna

I have read your outline and do not see any problems with it. I have copies of my chapter 2 Planing/Designing Your Database as new as 5.0. Do you want me to start updating this chapter? Is there anything specific that you would like to have changed? Also, I now have access to Windows 10 with LibreOffice 7.0.1.1 (pre-release) installed. (I also have the same Deban version on Ubuntu 20.04.) I can create any needed screenshots from there.

Dan