Hello All,

I am concerned about appending the text "(installed)" to many entries in these lists. It seems like unnecessary clutter and I would prefer a simpler visual mark of some sort. I was a bit surprised that Peter felt that my suggestion of using the Liberation Sans "Combining Asterisk Above" special character was not really visible - it looked okay on my screen. Are there any other options that might work?

Regards,

Steve