Hi Felipe,

Many thanks for the comments on Chapter 7 (Using Formulas and Functions). I have actioned most of the points you raised, and the document is now in the Draft for second review.

A few matters arising:
In the section entitled “Compatibility with other spreadsheet applications”, I’ve amended the number of functions that are unique to Calc. It now reads 30, to match the functions listed on the referenced wiki page, rather than the total number stated on that page! With regards to your comment that the keyboard shortcut associated with View > Show Formula does not work for you. I believe that the shortcut works on Windows and Linux, but I do not think there is a corresponding key sequence for macOS. This is already reflected in Appendix A and I have updated the Tip after Figure 19 to clarify further. In the section entitled “Multi-threading”, I decided to retain the last paragraph. I think it is quite legitimate to draw a reader’s attention to there being other ways (for power users) to control multi-threading, even though they are not described in the guide.

Thanks again.

Regards,

Steve