Hi Celia,

On 22.08.2020 21:45, Celia Palacios wrote:

I do not want to be disrespectful regarding your name, that's why I
call your full name. I do not know ettiquette. I am sorry.

Just using my first name (Kohei) is fine. :-)

From this text of yours, if I do not misunderstand, if a field has
grouping, is it redundant to have hierarchy because it will be the
same?

Yup. For all intents and purposes, grouping equals hierarchy. The term "grouping" is used in the UI, whereas the term "hierarchy" is used in the code.

I want to share this answer (complete of yours) if you may let me,
Kohei Yoshida, in AskLibreOffice (or if you like, you can). This is
the question link:
https://ask.libreoffice.org/en/question/260914/whay-is-data-hierarchy-in-pivot-tables/

Absolutely! What I post here is public record. You are free to link to it and reference it any way you like. You don't need my permission to do it.

All the best,

Kohei