Hello, Peter, and Steve,

I glanced through the second version of the drafted Appendix and wanted to
share my brief thoughts/feedback.

   - I agree, the layout in the Standard toolbar section is the better
   layout
   - Alphabetical to match the Figure 1 context menu would help provide
   quick and easy referencing
   - The *Zapf Dingbats* checkmark displayed with no issues, and when
   highlighted showed "Visible Button" -- If you're using "(installed)" to
   represent the checkmark, maybe make a note in the text of this substitution?

I hope this helps! Overall, I still think the idea is a great addition to
the guides.

Best,
Sam.

  Samantha Hamilton