Hello Steve

Alphabetical it is. It is the easiest method and matches the context menu.

Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com

On 23 Aug 2020, at 12:27, Steve (GMail) <stevemfanning.wh@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Peter,

In the Calc context, I could nominate a few main toolbars (probably those that are displayed when
a fresh installation is first run - Standard and Formatting) but beyond that it would be very
subjective as you suggest.

Alphabetical sounds simplest to me, as that would make it easier to locate details of a specific
toolbar of interest within the appendix.

Regards,

Steve