Hello Steve and the Docs Team

One question needs answering.

Do I list the toolbars in the same order as shown in Figure 1, which is in alphabetical order. This
context menu is opened by going to View > Toolbars on the main menu bar.

The alternative is to put the main toolbars first, then the minor toolbars. Question is which
toolbars are the main toolbars? People will differ in opinion.

Regards
Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com