Hi Peter,

Thanks again for your efforts on this.

I prefer the layout of information in the Standard toolbar section. To me it feels more concise than the table used for the Line and Filling toolbar.

My only question refers to the tick character. With one of these ticks selected, on my computer Writer reports that "the current font is not available and will be substituted" (in the tooltip on the Font Name box). The tick is visible but I wondered whether that will be the case for all users?

Regards,

Steve