Hi, Steve, thanks for responding me.

About screenshots, noted. May there be another way… (thru Imgur links?)

About my question, I cross my fingers ;D

Just another thing, to be polite with others on the list: I am subscribed to the digest list, so in order to respond in the same thread, I suppose I have to use the same subject title as before? (as I did here?) I'm not that familiar with email lists. Sorry.

Celia
--
<hr />