Hello

After some suggestions from the LO Doc Team, I have uploaded a second example
IG7013-Toolbars-Example-Appendix-02 for the Impress Guide 7.0.

Standard toolbar now has a numbered list in columns instead of a screenshot for Visible Buttons.
Line and Filling toolbar has a table instead of a screenshot for Visible Buttons.

Comments and suggestions are more than welcome.

Regards
Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com