Hello everyone,

I was checking the new appendix suggestion from Peter and I think it would
be a very nice improvement to the guides

As Peter pointed out, I believe this should be in every guide to allow the
user to quickly access some information regarding the toolbars.

I agree with Steve about the list of bullet points instead of the
screenshots of long menus, but in my opnion this should be restricted to
really long ones, giving priority, to the image.

Best regards,
Felipe Viggiano

Em sex., 21 de ago. de 2020 às 11:08, Samantha Hamilton <