On 21.08.2020 10:12, Steve (GMail) wrote:
Kohei,

Many thanks for that insight.

In terms of the Calc Guide, I'm not keen to fully explain a feature
that doesn't exist without using an extension! Would you be happy with
the following note?

        * "For the majority of users, Calc does not provide multiple
hierarchies for a single field and so this option is normally grayed.
If you use a pivot table data source extension, that extension could
define multiple hierarchies for some fields and then the option could
become available. See the documentation supplied with that extension
for more details".

That sounds good to me.

Kohei