Hello,

I've checked out Chapter 4 for review. I expect to have it returned to the
feedback folder by end of day tomorrow (Saturday). Noted on the status
spreadsheet.

Have a great day,
Sam.

  Samantha Hamilton
  darling docs

  <https://darlingdocs.wordpress.com/> <https://github.com/samanthahamilton>
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/shamilton-64b4b71b0/>

On Mon, Aug 17, 2020 at 3:12 AM Peter Schofield <psauthor@gmail.com> wrote:

Chapter 4 Adding and Formatting Images for the Impress Guide 7.0 is now in
the Drafts folder on NextCloud ready for review and comment.

Now for Chapter 5 Managing Graphic Objects.

Regards
Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com