Hello Steve

Initial reaction — I agree somewhat as it would be easier than grabbing screenshots of visible
buttons and possibly make a better layout. I shall try your suggestion.

I think this appendix should be in every guide. Each module has its own set of toolbars and would
make it easier for the user. No need to go looking for another guide when wanting to find out
something about toolbars. This appendix is easily adapted for use in another guide. I am already
thinking about the Draw Guide.

More thoughts later

Regards
Peter Schofield