Hi Peter,

Thanks for your efforts drafting that.

Some initial thoughts:
I presume that much of the material in the section entitled "Using toolbars" will be the same for each LO component? If so, would it be more effective to include it in the Getting Started Guide and cross-reference from the other guides? In terms of identifying the options that are assigned to a toolbar in its default configuration, I think I'd prefer simple lists of bullet points (rather than screenshots of lengthy menus). Probably a personal preference, but this approach reduces possible distraction from different icon sets and ticks, etc. One list of bullet points could come directly after the screenshot of the toolbar and list the visible options in the toolbar, from left to right. A subsequent set of bullet points could list the "invisible" items, presented in the order that they appear in the toolbar's right-click menu. (I suppose we could also try listing all assigned options in tabular form, with headings "Command", "Visible", and "Invisible", putting a tick in the 2nd or 3rd column as appropriate).
I'm happy to hear other views!

Regards,

Steve