Hello Everybody

I have place an example appendix about toolbars in Impress 7.0 Drafts folder. This is to give
everybody an idea about my idea of a toolbar appendix.
Please review and make comment.
The appendix os only an example and is definitely NOT a finished piece of work.

Regards
Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com