All,

I have finished updating Appendices A (Keyboard Shortcuts) and B (Error Codes), and placed the files in the Draft folder ready for first review.

As with earlier chapters, please do not waste time reviewing the front matter or the template used for these chapters (other than adding your name to the list of contributors of course!)

Regards,

Steve