Hello Steve

My intention ws not fully explained as I was still thinking about it.

The prospect of fully explaining all Impress toolbars and the tool functions would make the
appendix somewhat large. I want to try and keep it simple so that the appendix is mainly a visual
reference for the toolbars. That is an illustration of each toolbar and an illustration of all the
tools available for that toolbar.

Where a toolbar does not become visible until something else becomes active, this will be
explained. For example, the Image toolbar does not become active and visible until an image is
selected and it also replaces the Line and Filling toolbar.

There may also be a brief explanation of the purpose of each toolbar.

I will prepare an example appendix and put it on NextCloud in the Impress folder for comment.

I do not want to create an encyclopaedia.

Regards
Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com