Hello Everybody

I would like your opinions on creating an appendix for every guide that contains all the tools that
are available for the toolbars.

To explain — I am updating the Impress Guide to 7.0 and I have to deal with toolbars. Instead of
having to explain that the tools on each toolbar or the optional tools that are available for each
toolbar, would it be better to create an appendix containing all the information on toolbars, that
is default set of tools and optional tools that can be accessible after using Visible Buttons. This
would become Appendix B Toolbars in the Impress Guide and would similar to Appendix A Keyboard
Shortcuts.

I know it means creating an extra chapter for a guide, but I think it is worth it. Also users would
not be scratching heads wondering where all the tools are.

Please let me know what you think. I am prepared to create an Impress Appendix B as a trial so
everybody can see what I am trying to do.

With regards
Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com