On 8/14/20 09:30, Peter Schofield wrote:
Hello Samantha

1st question — not sure why Sidebar is capitalised. Easily changed when I create 2nd draft.

2nd question — it is a note. Warning header, in my opinion, should not be used at all. There is no
danger to life or serious risk of injury, which is what a warning is all about. Definition of a
warning comes from ISO rules. Also, in my opinion, caution should not be used. There is no real
danger of causing a malfunction of equipment. In software guides there is only a need for notes and
tips.

While this may be true for Impress, I think that there are cases in Base in which using a caution makes sense. Data can be lost permanently if the user does not pay attention to what they are doing. Many of these thing are mitigated by Base offering to save something.//When creating a new form, saving it often is very important. This is especially true in areas where power is not always reliable as where thunderstorms are relatively common during the hotter part of the year.

Dan

Had a quick look at your suggestions and you have made some good points.

Moving figures would create large white spaces in the document. In my opinion, too much white space
in a document is something to be avoided. It looks very unprofessional. I am of the old school
where user guides used to be printed.

Regards
Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com