Hi Peter, and Team,

I have completed a first pass review of Impress Chapter 3 and uploaded it
to the Feedback folder (changes noted on the Status Spreadsheet). Peter,
you mentioned in an email to Felipe that "the template for version 7.0 is
not 100% set in stone." As such, I did not investigate too deeply the
finite formatting details. I do have a few quick questions, though, and
perhaps they are template-related questions:

   - Why is Sidebar capitalized, but main menu bar and toolbar are not?
   - Was there a decision made about the Note header on page 2 to be
   re-styled as a Warning header?

Overall, I thought the writing was very clear and concise---I was able to
follow all the directions easily.
Cheers,
Sam.

  Samantha Hamilton
  darling docs

  <https://darlingdocs.wordpress.com/> <https://github.com/samanthahamilton>
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/shamilton-64b4b71b0/>

On Thu, Aug 13, 2020 at 10:14 AM Samantha Hamilton <