Hi Team

I'm trying to write a Help page (that can also be part of the Writer
Guide) on "Document Comparison Option", available in Tools> Options > LO
Writer > Comparison.

The feature is overlooked in our Writer Guide in page 435 (figure 436)
and no further explanation is given, which turns it obscure. It was a
student work in 2009 but never properly documented [1].

Any ideas?

Cheers

[1]
http://gsoc-tzvetelina.blogspot.com/2009/08/summer-of-code-is-nearing-its-end-so-is.html