Hello Steve,

So that's what caused this controversy!

To reproduce your steps, I inserted a Note-Gold as well, and when applying
another color in the Area Style / Filling controls, my LO Calc (Linux)
changed the whole image, only the small yellow line on the top remains in
the original color.

Here what it looks like for me:
https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/mCRCBncnyRAxR4J

That's why I thought this was expected.
In this case, I'm going to see if this issue is just a configuration error
in my LO version, or else I'm gonna report a bug on this.

Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Felipe Viggiano

Em ter., 11 de ago. de 2020 às 13:01, Steve (GMail) <