Hi Felipe,

Thanks for the further explanation, I understand the context of the comment now.

On my Windows version of LO 7.0.0.2, Calc's Area Style / FIlling changes the background of inserted Gallery items, not the images themselves. As a worked example, I inserted the Note-Gold image in the Shapes theme of the Gallery into an empty spreadsheet. Very little background is visible on this particular image, just a small triangle in the bottom right corner. When I selected the inserted image and made selections with the Area Style / FIlling controls, only the appearance of that small triangle changes, not the whole image.

Of course if you insert one of the transparent images in the Gallery which has lots of background area (e.g. the Textbox image in the Shapes theme), then it may appear that the inserted image is changing color. However I think it's just the background that's changing.

In summary my Windows version of Calc 7 appears to be behaving consistently in this respect for Gallery images and non-Gallery images, and so I'm not sure that the note you suggest is valid.

Please could you have another look at your end - is it possible that this is another problem with LO in your particular operating environment?

Regards,

Steve