Hello Steve,

I am very sorry, now I can see the mistake.

Where is written:
*"with exception to clipboards"*

Please consider this:
"*with exception to images from the Gallery*"

I wrote clipboards thinking in the images from the Gallery, sorry about
that.

When the guide was describing the *Area Style / FIlling* button it was
saying the following:

"*Area Style / Filling** – sets the color or other characteristics of the
background area that contains the image, not the image itself.*"

But I believe this is only true for inserted images from an external file
(like a .jpg or a .png). When we are talking about an image from the
Gallery, this button changes the image itself, and not the background.

Best regards,
Felipe Viggiano

Em ter., 11 de ago. de 2020 às 07:29, Steve (GMail) <