Hi Felipe,

I'm really sorry if I'm being stupid, but I'm not familiar with the Calc feature that you are discussing. Please could you give me some idea of the user interactions required to "apply a change in the Area Style / Filling to a clipboard", so that I can understand the context of your comment?

Regards,

Steve