I have downloaded this chapter for its second review. I have also uploaded chapter 4 to the feedback folder. The Guide Status has been updated.

In chapter 4, I have replace the out of date OOo styles with the ones we use today. The replaced styles have also been deleted.

I made some changes including what I consider to be a spelling error (matrixes vs matrices). As I typed this, Thunderbird recognizes matrices as correct but matrixes as incorrect.

I am having problems understanding the difference between press and type. The example being: type Y and press Enter. Both of these involve a single key. In fact, both use my right hand. The only difference in what I do has to do with which finger I use. It is the same motion.

Dan