All,

I have finished updating Chapter 7, Using Formulas and Functions, and placed the file in the Draft folder ready for first review.

As with earlier chapters, please do not waste time reviewing the front matter or the template used for this chapter (other than adding your name to the list of contributors of course!)

Regards,

Steve