Chapter 3 Adding and Formatting Text for the Impress Guide 7.0 has been uploaded to the Drafts
folder on NextCloud and is ready for review and comment.

This chapter has been rewritten for two reasons.

1. The changes in Version 7.0 required a rewrite of the old version of the chapter.

2. The old version of this chapter was very poorly written and probably by someone who was not
experienced in writing software guides. It was confusing and difficult to follow in some instances.
Hopefully I have now corrected that problem.

One comment I must make is that whoever wrote Version 4.3 of this chapter did not add their name to
the contributors list at the front of the guide. My name appears there as the last contributor and
makes it look like I wrote this version of Chapter 3. I definitely did not and the text is
definitely not my style or quality.

If anybody writes a chapter or does a review and comment, then PLEASE add your name to th
contributors list.

Regards
Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com