[libreoffice-l10n] Suggestion for workflow modification : a new directory "Prepared for translation" with "cleaned" files

Forwarding to the documentation mailing list

Important topic.

-------- Mensagem encaminhada --------

Just reminding of this suggestion by Milos from August 2020.

+1

Lp, m.

V V čet., 6. avg. 2020 ob 14:39 je oseba Olivier Hallot <