Don't put yourself down like this. The only reason why I caught this was that I have been doing this for almost 20 years. Your adding the step number was something that needed to be done. I have now reviewed three chapters which you reviewed before me. I quickly noticed just how well you can spot things, seeming small things, that others would have passed over. This is the reason why your are a very valuable asset to our group. I am much stronger in doing the writing; you are much stronger in finding the little mistakes that we make.

On question #2: You made a very good point on this: the page number has to be included in the text.

Dan