Hej Dan,

Op 4/08/2020 om 17:57 schreef Dan Lewis:
There are two of them:

1) Several times in this chapter there is a link to another place in the chapter. It is followed by the following "on page x". The page number also links to same Set Reference. Do we really need the second link; do we really need to even have "on page x"?
I think both should remain; the link is meant for those reading the guide on an electronic device and therefore clocking on the link, brings the user to the right place. For those reading a hard copy, the page is the only reference which guides them.

2) In section, Submitting a chapter for review, the chapter is suppose to be uploaded to the Feedback folder. It has already been uploaded to the Draft folder in the section, Creating a completely new chapter step 3. Are we suppose to have a copy of this chapter in both folders?

Otherwise, I have almost completed my review.

Dan

Best regards

Leo