Hi, Dan,

Great questions! I wanted to see if I could help, so here are my thoughts:

1) Due to inclusions of figures, etc., some of this chapter's sections
'fall' over several pages. I agree that perhaps having the page number
*and* the
title link might not be necessary in most cases; however, the one example
that stands out in my mind is "Creating a new chapter based on an existing
chapter" which is page 7, but the specific step which is repeatedly
referenced is step 5 on page 8.

2) I think this is a great question, because until now I never considered
that the draft which I'm downloading still exists in the Drafts folder.
Should there be a note in the Contributors' Guide to delete the Draft copy?
Who would have the 'authority' to delete that copy?

I hope these points are helpful,
Best,
Sam.

  Samantha Hamilton