Hi Martin,

thank you for the files, I'll check them.

Earlier (when translating GS42) styles were used really poorly, mostly
direct formatting was used and large pieces of text were directly
reverted from formatting to unformatted text.
This has improved significantly, now there are often no problems or only
a few in one document. They can be fixed easily.

For example, I've noticed that in the file WG6410...odt "Path" in the
following sentence was directly formatted and therefore it vanished
after cleaning:

 1.

    To set the file name or change the folder, click the Path icon (the
    three dots to the right of the location). On the Save As dialog,
    make your selections and click *Save*.

Milos