Hi, Miloš,

this is the first time I hear of these pre-operations on a file, prior to
cleaning it with this script. I haven't done it.

I will send you the non-cleaned chapters so you can do the cleaning as it
should be done.

Please, do document the required (pre)process, so that the l10n teams can
use the script in the most efficient way.

Lp, m.

V V pon., 3. avg. 2020 ob 21:28 je oseba Milos Sramek <