I have uploaded chapter 2 into the Feedback folder after its second review. A few changes were made including for two changes suggested by Sam. She is really good at this! I found a broken link which I fixed on page 16.

I have also downloaded chapter 3 which I should complete its 2nd review by Aug 9, perhaps sooner.

(Off topic) I have also downloaded the Preface for Base Guide 7.0. It should also be completed by Friday.

Dan