Contributors' Guide review

Hello all,

I have downloaded the Contributors' Guide: Chapter 4 for review (noted in
the Status spreadsheet). I will have it returned by Monday morning.

Have a great weekend everyone!
Sam.

  Samantha Hamilton
  darling docs

  <https://darlingdocs.wordpress.com/> <https://github.com/samanthahamilton>
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/shamilton-64b4b71b0/>

Hello,

The Contributors' Guide: Chapter 4 has been uploaded to the Feedback folder.

Have a great day,
Sam.

  Samantha Hamilton
  darling docs

  <https://darlingdocs.wordpress.com/> <https://github.com/samanthahamilton>
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/shamilton-64b4b71b0/>

Hi there,

I have downloaded the Contributors' Guide: Chapter 5 to review, and expect
to have it returned Thursday (all noted in the Status spreadsheet).

Enjoy your day,
Sam.

  Samantha Hamilton
  darling docs

  <https://darlingdocs.wordpress.com/> <https://github.com/samanthahamilton>
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/shamilton-64b4b71b0/>

Hi,

The final chapter (5) of the Contributors' Guide is uploaded into the
Feedback folder. All changes on the Status spreadsheet.

Cheers,
Sam.

  Samantha Hamilton
  darling docs

  <https://darlingdocs.wordpress.com/> <https://github.com/samanthahamilton>
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/shamilton-64b4b71b0/>

I have downloaded this chapter for its second review. I have also uploaded chapter 4 to the feedback folder. The Guide Status has been updated.

In chapter 4, I have replace the out of date OOo styles with the ones we use today. The replaced styles have also been deleted.

I made some changes including what I consider to be a spelling error (matrixes vs matrices). As I typed this, Thunderbird recognizes matrices as correct but matrixes as incorrect.

I am having problems understanding the difference between press and type. The example being: type Y and press Enter. Both of these involve a single key. In fact, both use my right hand. The only difference in what I do has to do with which finger I use. It is the same motion.

Dan