Hello Felipe

I have downloaded your feedback IG7002 and the zip file.

Reason for seeing slightly different screenshots on your computer is simple. I use a Mac mini and
macOS to create the user guides and take screenshots. Your computer looks like it is operating a
Linux OS. Screenshots are similar across all three operating systems. My very very old Toshiba
laptop is not up to the job because it is too old for modern software.

Icons all depend on how you have your computer and LibreOffice setup. My LibreOffice is set to
display Colibre (SVG) icons. Differences in icons is mentioned in the Preface.

I will go through your comments later this week. On initial look, your comments look good.

Regards
Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com