NO! Please let us NOT have any "fun

        little" side projects. Over the years it has been difficult
      enough to just get the User Guides updated to match the current
      developer release. Now we have ALMOST enough worthwhile
      contributors to keep pace with updating the User Guides, so please
      let's not dilute that effort.Sorry I am just a nasty old ex-contributor.DaveBOn 17/07/2020