Good morning,

Attached is a copy of the presentation with some copyediting queries.
Nothing major, just grammatical points and parallel structuring. The
presentation had a great flow.

(Also - I hope "commenting" on a copy of the presentation was an okay way
to provide feedback; if there's an alternative way for the future, please
let me know!)

Cheers,
Sam

  Samantha Hamilton
  darling docs

  <https://darlingdocs.wordpress.com/> <https://github.com/samanthahamilton>
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/shamilton-64b4b71b0/>

On Thu, Jul 16, 2020 at 10:43 PM Olivier Hallot <