Login to LO Documentation Foundation

Hi Olivier and LibreOffice

I’m having problems logging in. It keeps sending me in a loop to change my
password. I’ve changed it 3 times now and don’t progress any further. Can
someone help please? Thanks

Claire

Hi Claire,

I’m having problems logging in. It keeps sending me in a loop to change my
password. I’ve changed it 3 times now and don’t progress any further. Can
someone help please? Thanks

Have the same problem. Have given up to log in ...

Robert

Hi Claire, Robert, All

Sorry to hear you have issues like this, but this is beyond my
possibilities.

Please send the issue report to hostmaster@documentfoundation.org. Add
all possible details and even screenshot to help Guilhem to fix it or
tell you what to do.

Kind regards

Olivier

I have had that message too.
After I cleaned my cookies it was gone and I could log in without a problem.

Kees