Hi,
I am facing the same problem. I have cleared my cookies but nothing has
changed.
I just sent an email to the hostmaster

*GAMO NANA Servais Randolph*,
"Au service du pauvre et du malheureux"
TEL: +237 697518768

On Tue, Jul 7, 2020 at 6:18 AM <kees538@libreoffice.org> wrote:

I have had that message too.
After I cleaned my cookies it was gone and I could log in without a
problem.

Kees

Claire Wood schreef op 06.07.2020 14:36:
Hi Olivier and LibreOffice

I’m having problems logging in. It keeps sending me in a loop to change
my
password. I’ve changed it 3 times now and don’t progress any further.
Can
someone help please? Thanks

Claire
--