Hello Team

Em 16/07/2020 16:16, Olivier Hallot escreveu:
+ Introductory Presentation on TDF Doc Team for Toronto, CA LibreOffice
group - Aug 5th - virtual. Request is that presentation cover team
overview and specifically how new contributors should on-board into the
team. (Drew - Request for presentation from Marc Pare)
AI:    + Will send a presentation to Drew (Olivier)

Done, with no fancy template, please fix my English errors and add any
additional pertinent contents

https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/Wz67FsGASioPnyp

regards
--