Hello Jean,

Thanks for the welcome!

I have taken Chapter 12 for a review, and updated the *Guide Status WG.ods*
as requested.

best regards,
Felipe Viggiano

Em qua., 15 de jul. de 2020 às 00:04, Jean Weber <jeanweber@gmail.com>
escreveu:

Welcome, Felipe,
Good to have you reviewIng Writer Guide 6.4 chapters. For this round,
please focus only on technical correctness and glaring errors. Please
do not attempt to reorganise or rewrite, even when it’s obvious a
chapter needs serious work. You are welcome to flag issues for
revision for v7, but any major changes won’t go into this edition.
Please put your initials in the Checked out by column on the Status
spreadsheet when you take a chapter for review.

Regards, Jean

On Wed, Jul 15, 2020 at 11:14 AM Felipe Viggiano